You can join Nirvana Fitness today at a reasonable price where you can choose from our four different membership price plans, which are flexible and convenient to you and whatever time you wish to use our facilities. Below is a list of facilities you get included in your membership.
- We offer a great 20 metre chlorinated pool that runs at a constant 29/30 degrees. It is accompanied by the toasty trio Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, all aimed to melt your aches away. The pool also features a constant ground level which is great for beginning or young swimmers. Ambient lighting also dims the pool into delicate transcendence to accompany any twilight swimmers.
- Our ultra-modern, fully air-conditioned gym is fully equipped with all the equipment you need to utilize to achieve your personal fitness goals. Our equipment includes a wealth of treadmills, cross trainers, stepper machines, cycles and rowing machines all situated in the cardiovascular section of our gym, which also includes an aerobic section with abdominal cradles and smaller weights.
- We offer two gyms that feature an ample amount of equipment. Our downstairs gym displays a wide range of weights ideal for intensive muscle development or general all over toning.
- In our first floor gym you will find our extensive cardio equipment paired with light and free-weights that are great for overall body toning. We also offer the modern and air-powered weighting system, Keiser, for the speed workout enthusiasts.
Our large aerobics studio has between 40-50 different fitness classes taking place inside of it, which can help to achieve your fitness goals by simply taking them on their own, or in conjunction with other classes and your own workout in the gym. All of our classes are lead by fully qualified instructors. The floor is fully sprung which is good for the knees and ankles whilst taking part in high-intensity classes. If you should require more information on any more classes, then please check out the Classes page where a full-list of our classes and detailed information is contained.
- Our main studio is found on our first floor where all of our main intensive cardio classes are held. The studio hall is a spacious 29 metres long and paired with full length mirrors so your instructor can know you are getting the best out of your workout.
- On the ground floor you will find our serene oriental Dojo that holds many of our Martial Art classes. The Dojo isn’t just a place for Martial Art classes but great for ground based classes such as yoga due to the comfortable fitted mats.
- Our boxing room is fully equipped with a large sized boxing ring and multiple punch bags. The boxing classes are open to members and non-members which are aimed to help you lose weight, gain muscles and confidence. Local boxing Olympic bronze medallist and Nirvana sponsored Anthony Ogogo frequently trains in our boxing room and often practices alongside class students.
Our professionally laid-out and equipped Dojo (martial arts centre) is licensed by East Anglia’s largest independent karate organisation known as Satori Martial Arts. Martial arts classes that take place in the dojo include Karate, Kung Fu, Jujitsu and Aikido. Not only do we incorporate martial arts in the Dojo, but we also have a Boxing training class as well. As with our fitness classes, all of our martial arts classes are lead by fully qualified instructors. For more information on our martial arts classes, please visit the class page.
Our fully licensed and air-conditioned Café Bar includes a widescreen TV , so you can watch whatever you want. We also hold host to all the available major sporting events on the widescreen TV, a list of which is available in the bar on the notice board. We also provide a range of tasty meals and hydrating drinks at membership discount prices.
Please email email@example.com with your queries.